SEO is definitely a dynamic and fast-paced field. It can do wonders for your overall business but can also be frustrating and confusing, particularly if you are just getting started with SEO.
Fortunately, SEO is not as complex if you know the major things that can improve your strategy. If you want to learn SEO for your business fast, here are some tried and tested tips by TocToc experts to win with SEO in Canberra:
- Canberra-Focused Keyword Research
Using the right keywords can significantly impact your overall SEO strategy. Adopting a localised, user-first approach to keywords is recommended.
However, the trick to keyword research is identifying the right Canberra demographic and understanding how they search for products, services, and content.
- Optimised On-Page SEO
On-page SEO optimisation is for both HTML code and the page’s content, which creates a strong formula for the success of the organic search.
Aside from keywords, include image optimisation, structured data, title tags, and more. Don’t forget to use at least one H1 tag that many neglects as it helps Google understand the page structure.
- Focused Off-Page SEO
Off-page SEO optimisation includes all activities and actions taken outside of your website to improve the ranking.
Focus on building authoritative links, guest blogging, Canberra influencer marketing, brand mentions, and social media marketing.
- Interactive Social Media
Social media doesn’t contribute directly to SEO ranking but still impacts multiple SEO factors, including increased organic traffic, improved online visibility, and more. Here are some tips:
- Publishing relevant and quality content related to the latest Canberra trends.
- Adding an engaging call to action (CTA) and social share buttons to make it easier to share your content.
- Using relevant keywords and hashtags in your content and profile. Keep up with local events!
- Optimising all multimedia content for SEO.
- Establishing communications with users.
- Reputation Monitoring and Management
Around 97% of business owners include online reputation management as a major part of their strategy. Some effective tips include:
- Creating and maintaining a strong digital presence
- Optimising the content on your website and social media profiles
- Maintaining active communications with customers
- Using the right tools
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
This systematic process increases the number of website visitors taking the desired action, including purchasing a product/service, filling out a form, or more.
CRO comprises idea generation for elements on the website that can be enhanced by implementing strategies that are then tested through A/B testing.
- Branding and SEO (YouTube SEO, Newsletter, Podcast, Book)
Around 61% of millennials purchased from a brand they didn’t know much about after finding it online, and 55% simply ignore those brands that don’t appear on the first page of search results! This shows the significance of SEO branding strategy.
Some valuable steps include:
- YouTube SEO: Optimising the description of the videos, metadata, playlists, and brand page is important to improve visibility.
- Email Newsletters: This helps enhance the awareness and image of your brand, attract new subscribers, and improve SEO.
- Podcasts: Adding the right keywords in the podcast description and adding a transcription can drastically boost your SEO.
- Ebooks: Ebooks help your brand establish credibility and authority in their niche.
Publishing content for people and optimising your website for user experience using these strategies can increase your brand’s visibility. You can also consult TocToc experts to create the right SEO strategy that works for your business. Book a call today!