In order to get the campaign started, we need to gain access to the following:
A) Website Admin Access: You need to share the admin access to your website. Please create a new admin (or equivalent) user with email email@example.com
B) Hosting CPanel Access: If it is possible from your end, then share the hosting CPanel access with me.
C) Google Analytics & Search Console: In order to work on your website, I need your Google analytics and search console access. Please share it in my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the earliest possible.
Below are the steps to make me admin of Google Analytics & Search Console provided:
Steps to make me admin of Google Analytics:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the user’s Google Account.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
- Click Add.
Steps to make me admin of Search Console Access:
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the gear icon , then select Users & Property Owners.
- Click the Manage property owners link.
- In the Verified owners section, click Add an owner. Note that any owners you add are actually delegated owners, not verified owners.
- Type the email address of the owner you want to add, then click Continue.
- The property will be added to the new owner’s Search Console account automatically.
Steps to make me admin of Social Media Accounts:
For the Social Media Optimisation, I need access to your social sharing accounts.
Please make me admin as soon as possible.Take a look
1. Facebook Business Page:
Make me admin for your Facebook Page with this Facebook Profile (https://www.facebook.com/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX).
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email in the box.
- If the person is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name and select them from the list that appears.
- If the person isn’t your
- Facebook friend, type the email address associated with their Facebook account.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
2. Twitter Account: Give me access to your Twitter account.
3. LinkedIn Business Page: Make me admin for your LinkedIn account with this LinkedIn Profile
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Below Manage, select your Company Page.
- Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Page admins.
- Next, you can complete one or both of the following sequence of steps.
- To add a new admin, select the type of admin you want to add on the left rail of the Manage admins modal. Select Designated Admin because it allows employees to make edits to your Company Page, add other admins, and post company updates.
- Then, type the name of the member you’d like to add in the Add new admin by name… text field. Click Save changes.
You must be connected in the first degree to the requesting member to grant admin access.
N.B. 1st-degree – People you’re directly connected to because you have accepted their invitation to connect, or they have accepted your invitation. You’ll see a 1st-degree icon next to their name in search results and on their profile. You can contact them by sending a message on LinkedIn.
For Facebook and LinkedIn kindly send me profile URLs so that I connect with you and you can make me manager. Besides this if you have any other social media channels, please share access with me. If you have any questions, please let me know
Please provide any additional names and emails for those who want to receive weekly follow up reports from us. We will send freedcamp (our project management CRM system) invitation to them.